District of Columbia Professional Development Registry
The District of Columbia’s Professional Development Registry (PDR) is a free online tool that tracks the professional growth, credentialing and educational attainment of Early Childhood Education and Out of School Time professionals. Register for an account, fill out a profile and upload documentation to apply for the appropriate level within the Career Guide.
The PDR offers the following benefits:
For Early Childhood Educators:
- Personal file to track advancement on the District Career Guide
- Confidential place to store professional information
- Career counseling and resources on Early Childhood Degree programs, credentialing programs and scholarship opportunities
- Access to a training calendar with information about available professional development and training resources
- Resume building tool
- Online system that lists, manages and promotes training events
- Send reminders and other correspondence regarding training events to attendees, including completed training certificates
- Compile required annual training report
- Ability to view individual staff completed trainings, education and professional development activities or compiled records for all staff
- Access to a database of OSSE approved trainers and training courses
- Repository for documents required by licensing including the latest completion of required trainings, clock hours, credentialing and/or education requirements
To learn more about the Professional Development Registry and how it can benefit you, call 202-862-1111 (Option 2) to schedule an ECE Information Session.
This page by education thought leader Larry Ferlazzo offers a list of helpful tools for science teachers in support of instruction for English language learners (ELLs).
These webinar recordings provide details for educators and administrators about PARCC accommodations for students with disabilities, English language learners, and other eligible students.